Hyaluronic Facial Toner
Vitalize Blend • Cucumber + Rose
A pore tightening botanical toner, that increases skin hydration. Made with water loving hyaluronic acid, which helps to replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump, healthy glowing skin. Delight in the refreshingly crisp cucumber, and sensually soothing rose aromatic blend.
•• There are other facial toners, astringents, and mists in the Botanical Facial Care section of the shop that do not have Hyaluronic Acid, if that is what you prefer.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. The benefits of hyaluronic acid for the skin are pretty extraordinary. It’s known as the ultimate “plumping” ingredient and helps give your skin a bouncy, youthful, firmer texture.
HOW TO USE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM
• Step 1 • Always wash your face, and exfoliate if needed. Exfoliating allows the product to penetrate deeper.
• Step 2 • Apply a toner and/or facial mist and DO NOT PAT DRY. If you do not use a toner or mist, spray distilled water onto your face instead.
• Step 3 • Apply your Hyaluronic Acid serum onto your DAMP face. (A little will go a long way, start with one drop for first application).
• Step 4 • Apply moisturizer to help seal in the moisture, but also to provide moisture for the Hyaluronic Serum to absorb.
• Step 5 • Follow with your preferred eye cream, if this is something you use. This is a good time to use a face roller, or Gua Sha Stones if you add that into your routine.
• Step 6 • Apply a sunscreen and allow all products to sink in and dry.
• Step 7 • You’re ready to start applying your makeup!
The most important thing to remember in this process is that hyaluronic acid should be applied to damp skin, not dry. If not, it could actually have the reverse effect. Remember that Hyaluronic Acid is a magnet for moisture and if your skin is dry, it will grasp any moisture it can find from the deeper layers of the skin to hydrate the surface. If Hyaluronic Acid comes into contact with water first, this will not happen. Instead you’ll be left with skin that is hydrated, smoothed and plumped! (
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol, Distilled Water, Soja Hispida (Soy Derived Vegetable Glycerine), Germall Plus (Natural Preservative), Hyaluronic Acid, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Essential Oil.
Comes With One x 1 oz Square Amber Glass Jar with Treatment Cap (Does not spray as a mist, spray into hand, and then apply)
*Please Reuse or Recycle all of our packaging & containers.
Disclaimer ••• Always spot test before use on face. Apply a small amount to the inner elbow and wait for 24 hours. If any irritation occurs, do not use.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Apr 5, 2023
Although this spray smells a bit fermented, my skin has never looked so plump & hydrated. Love it! Love all your products!!
Apr 3, 2023
Feb 28, 2023
Jan 21, 2023
Dec 3, 2022