Hyaluronic Facial Mist
Balance Blend • Lavender + Ylang Ylang + Chamomile
Revitalize and hydrate with this nourishing facial mist. Made with water loving hyaluronic acid, which helps to replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump, healthy glowing skin. Made with a harmonious blend of soothing botanicals.
•• There are other facial toners, astringents, and mists in the Botanical Facial Care section of the shop that do not have Hyaluronic Acid, if that is what you prefer.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. The benefits of hyaluronic acid for the skin are pretty extraordinary. It’s known as the ultimate “plumping” ingredient and helps give your skin a bouncy, youthful, firmer texture.
HOW TO USE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM
• Step 1 • Always wash your face, and exfoliate if needed. Exfoliating allows the product to penetrate deeper.
• Step 2 • Apply a toner and/or facial mist and DO NOT PAT DRY. If you do not use a toner or mist, spray distilled water onto your face instead.
• Step 3 • Apply your Hyaluronic Acid serum onto your DAMP face. (A little will go a long way, start with one drop for first application).
• Step 4 • Apply moisturizer to help seal in the moisture, but also to provide moisture for the Hyaluronic Serum to absorb.
• Step 5 • Follow with your preferred eye cream, if this is something you use. This is a good time to use a face roller, or Gua Sha Stones if you add that into your routine.
• Step 6 • Apply a sunscreen and allow all products to sink in and dry.
• Step 7 • You’re ready to start applying your makeup!
The most important thing to remember in this process is that hyaluronic acid should be applied to damp skin, not dry. If not, it could actually have the reverse effect. Remember that Hyaluronic Acid is a magnet for moisture and if your skin is dry, it will grasp any moisture it can find from the deeper layers of the skin to hydrate the surface. If Hyaluronic Acid comes into contact with water first, this will not happen. Instead you’ll be left with skin that is hydrated, smoothed and plumped! (
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Hydrosol, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Hydrosol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Distilled Water, Soja Hispida (Soy Derived Vegetable Glycerine), Germall Plus (Natural Preservative), Hyaluronic Acid, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.
Comes With One x 1 oz Square Amber Glass Jar with Treatment Cap (Does not spray as a mist, spray into hand, and then apply)
*Please Reuse or Recycle all of our packaging & containers.
Disclaimer ••• Always spot test before use on face. Apply a small amount to the inner elbow and wait for 24 hours. If any irritation occurs, do not use.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.