An ultra hydrating serum formulated with water loving hyaluronic acid, aimed to plump and rejuvenate skin, reduce fine lines, increase skin firmness and improve skin elasticity. Age defying rose, nourishing neroli, and soothing rosemary, truly evolve your skin.
•• This is the less potent of the two Hyaluronic acid serums I make, for double the strength, you will want the RENEWAL Blend. (Evolve blend is best to try first for those with dry skin)
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. The benefits of hyaluronic acid for the skin are pretty extraordinary. It’s known as the ultimate “plumping” ingredient and helps give your skin a bouncy, youthful, firmer texture.
HOW TO USE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM
• Step 1 • Always wash your face, and exfoliate if needed. Exfoliating allows the product to penetrate deeper.
• Step 2 • Apply a toner and/or facial mist and DO NOT PAT DRY. If you do not use a toner or mist, spray distilled water onto your face instead.
• Step 3 • Apply your Hyaluronic Acid serum onto your DAMP face. (A little will go a long way, start with one drop for first application).
• Step 4 • Apply moisturizer to help seal in the moisture, but also to provide moisture for the Hyaluronic Serum to absorb.
• Step 5 • Follow with your preferred eye cream, if this is something you use. This is a good time to use a face roller, or Gua Sha Stones if you add that into your routine.
• Step 6 • Apply a sunscreen and allow all products to sink in and dry.
• Step 7 • You’re ready to start applying your makeup!
The most important thing to remember in this process is that hyaluronic acid should be applied to damp skin, not dry. If not, it could actually have the reverse effect. Remember that Hyaluronic Acid is a magnet for moisture and if your skin is dry, it will grasp any moisture it can find from the deeper layers of the skin to hydrate the surface. If Hyaluronic Acid comes into contact with water first, this will not happen. Instead you’ll be left with skin that is hydrated, smoothed and plumped!
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Hydrosol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Hydrosol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Distilled Water, Soja Hispida (Soy Derived Vegetable Glycerine), Germall Plus (Natural Preservative), Hyaluronic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, & Rosa Damascena (Rose) Essential Oil.
Comes With One x 1 oz Square Amber Glass Jar with Glass Dropper
*Please Reuse or Recycle all of our packaging & containers.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 20, 2024
i like this product a lot, does a great job hydrating my face!
Dec 14, 2023
Tried this a few years ago and loved it. Ran out, and ended up trying a different, high quality, natural brand, because I ended up with a sample to try. I noticed that this gives me the same exact results! I'd rather support a small business, than a larger company :-)
Nov 27, 2023
Love every one of the items I've gotten from Moonrise Creek!
Nov 5, 2023
My skin has never been happier.
Oct 20, 2023
I have never used a product like this before but gave it a try after asking the shop owner for recommendations about a skin care regimen. I am loving it so far. My skin looks great and feels even better!