MIRACLE HEALING SALVE
Pain Relieving, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Septic, Topically Soothing, Universal Healer. A Magical herbal blend for all minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Disorders. (This salve can also be used for first and second degree burns, sunburns, diaper rash, eczema, dandruff, insect bites, as a tattoo balm & for cracked and dry skin. Can be used on pets as well)
HOW TO USE
• Clean skin prior to use. (with soap if needed)
• Be sure to clear away all dirt & debris (If possible).
• Scrape off a small amount at a time & massage between fingers to emulsify.
• Apply to affected area/s.
• Re-apply as often as is needed.
• Store in a cool/dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Made With All Natural and Organic: Comfrey, Calendula, St. Johns Wort, Hops, Plantain Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Lavender, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Aloe Vera, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Vitamin E Oil, & Essential Oils of Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree & Chamomile.
2 oz Aluminum Tin With Slide Top
* This is a new formulation that infuses both our old All Purpose Healing Salve & All Purpose Burn Salve. We have received such amazing feedback from both products that we decided to combine their magical botanical properties to bring you a truly miraculous product.
* Please Reuse or Recycle Tin & Packaging
Disclaimer ••• Since our products are 100% from the earth, without any toxic/chemical stabilizers or preservatives, the butters in our salves rystalize due to temperature fluctuations. The products are still perfectly okay for use.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.
Sep 9, 2019
Love this healing salve, the second one I've purchased. Thank you for making great products!
May 15, 2019
Not keen too use petroleum or something else of that ilk on my new tattoo, I decided to go with this salve instead of a traditional tattoo balm. My tattoo healed absolutely beautifully and I didn't have to wonder about what I was putting on my body. My tattoo is tiny, so I happily have a lot of salve left for future tattoos, cuts and burns.
Sep 13, 2018
Apr 20, 2017
Really awesome stuff!
Apr 13, 2017
Absolutely amazing salve!! I received my first tin a couple of weeks ago (aptly timed for gardening season!) and I've been putting this salve on everything: scrapes, bruises and even a rather nasty new scar. This salve has healed scrapes, bruises AND greatly improved the appearance of my scar. I never want to be without this salve again!!!