Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Rosemary + Borage + Peppermint
Scalp Stimulating Herbal Blend
• About This Product •
Nourish and repair your hair with this luxuriously rich herbal infusion, while gently stimulating your scalp and awakening the hair follicles.
• How To Use •
• Warm a tablespoon of oil in a hot water bath. (Other methods of pre heating are perfectly fine)
• Massage into scalp with fingers and brush through ends. (You can also use a brush to exfoliate the scalp by brushing the oil gently into it)
• Allow to sit at least 1 hour, preferably overnight. (Tip - When using overnight, wrap up in an old rag to prevent staining your bedding)
• Wash hair thoroughly (May need two washes), condition, & air dry. (If possible)
• Ingredients •
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Mentha Spicata(Spearmint), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), & Essential Oils.
2 oz Round Amber Glass Dropper Bottle
MADE IN USA
• Store in a cool/dark place out of direct sunlight
• Please Reuse/Recycle All Packaging and Containers After Use.
• If any skin irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.
Dec 28, 2019
May 29, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
This makes my hair so soft and smells really nice!
Apr 19, 2016
Really moisturizing, without being greasy!
Apr 19, 2016
Amazing product my hair feels so smooth!