EARTH MINERAL COSMETICS
Vegan + Organic + Gluten Free + Cruelty Free
BOTANICAL CREAM CONCEALER
A Concealer with positivity - Hydrating, moisturizing, line-softening, skin-perfecting, coverage. An all natural blend with Certified Organic Ingredients, this Cream Concealer is packed full of skin enhancing oils and mineral based color that nourishes, hydrates and even helps to heal your skin.
Nourishing Vitamin E helps to heal your skin. Organic Coconut, Jojoba Seed, Castor Seed Oil & Cocoa Seed Butter help smooth & hydrate the skin. The colors blend and self-adjust to your natural skin tone. It’s hard to choose a wrong shade. Try a lighter shade for under eyes and a darker shade for all over. Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match various complexions.
Helpful Hint - Apply with our beautiful, vegan, cruelty free, USA made, Foundation Brush, touch up blemishes with our Small All Over Brush, or finish your eyes & liner with our Perfect Line Brush, Slant Brush or Line and Smudge Brush. (Links Below)
• Fair - Fairest of complexions, a true neutral ivory.
• Sand - Fair with slightly warm undertones.
• Golden - Soft golden shade for light to medium skin tones.
• Bare - Light to medium with neutral/cool undertones.
• Rich Beige - Medium warm honeyed beige.
• Medium - Medium neutral beige.
• Warm Tan - A very warm tan with brightening salmon undertone for tan - dark skin tones.
• Dark - Neutral tone for tan skin tones.
• Caramel – Tan, dark beige, for tan - dark skin tones
• Chestnut – Tan, warm almond shade, for dark skin tones.
• Teakwood – Deep, dark shade for dark skin tones.
• Mahogony– Deep rich shade with cool undertones, for dark skin tones
• Please note that all screens (computer/phone/tablet) display colors with a bit of variance, because of this, colors may seem a slightly different tone in person, than on the screen.
Ingredients: *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. (*Certified Organic)
0 . 11 oz / 3 g
MADE IN USA
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.
Oct 5, 2019
Sep 14, 2019
Aug 25, 2019
Aug 22, 2019
Aug 13, 2019