Moonrise Creek Herbal
BOTANICAL EYE TREATMENT
Regenerative + Protecting + Nourishing
REPAIR FROM THE ROOTS
HOW TO USE
• Use fingers to emulsify treatment in the jar.
• Massage skin all around the eyes. (External Use Only)
• Can be used day & night. Best as an overnight treatment.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This luxurious eye treatment is truly a divine treat for your skin. Bursting with anti aging, anti inflammatory, eye brightening, fine line reducing, soothing botanicals. This blend was created with the utmost intention to regenerate, protect and nourish skin cells, especially the more gentle area surrounding the eyes. These highly penetrative, healing oils, protecting waxes & silky butters are just what your skin is craving. We made sure to infuse the high quality oils in this blend with an array of vitamin & nutrient rich flowers and leaves, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth, repairing directly at the root.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Mixed Tocopherols from Non-GMO Soy Sources (Vitamin E) Oil, Centaurea Cyanus (Blue Corn Flower), Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaves, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Zinc Oxide, Mica, & Essential Oils.
1 oz Clear Thick Wall Glass Jar with Black Top
MADE IN USA
* Please store in a cool/dark place for longevity of our products.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.