MOROCCAN CLAY MASK
Cleanse + Repair + Nourish
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This mineral & nutrient rich mask was formulated with the intention to detoxify skin cells, even skin tone, reduce blemishes & blackheads, all while increasing skin elasticity. This floral blend will leave your skin feeling wildly radiant.
Rhassoul Clay, Avena Sativa (Oats), Centaurea Cyanus (Blue Corn Flower), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover Blossoms), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle Flower), Rosa Damascena (Rose), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender).
HOW TO USE
• Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons into the palm of your hand.
• Add just enough water to form a thick paste, adding only a few drops at a time. (You can get creative and add honey, buttermilk, cream, or other milk alternatives for a more moisturizing effect)
• Gently massage onto your face in a circular motion.
• Allow to dry completely & rinse with cool water.
• Pat face dry, and follow with astringent and moisturizer/serum.
• Use it daily on trouble spots, or weekly as part of a complete facial treatment.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS
RHASSOUL CLAY - This clay is quarry mined from deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It is sun dried and untreated. This clay has a higher ratio of silica, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and other trace minerals compared to other clays, therefore it is very nourishing to the skin. It balances the skin's natural oil production, and is hydrating to dry skin and calming to oily skin. It improves clarity, removes dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
OATS - Acts as a natural moisturizer by removing the dead skin cells, as well as penetrating deep into the skin, to provide much needed, deep moisturizing to your skin. Also enhances wound healing and shallow abrasions while improving collagen deposition and activation of immune cells within the skin.
BLUE CORN FLOWER - This flower has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, helping with puffy eyes, while cooling, firming and toning skin.
RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS - This blossom contains essential vitamins for the skin such as vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, while also rich in iron. Red clover is a wonderful healing plant for skin conditions and is a wonderful promoting healthy skin while calming skin irritations.
HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER - This flower has excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and works wonders to relieve skin rashes, poison ivy and blemishes. all while detoxifying the skin.
ROSE PETALS - The natural oils found in roses help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth. Rose is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin because the sugars in its petals create a soothing feeling.
LAVENDER - This flower is great for the skin. Some of its skin benefits include antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, which helps to reduce scarring and speed healing. This flower is also anti-inflammatory and a circulatory stimulant, while also calming your mind, body & soul with its aromatic power.
Sample is 1/4 oz jar
* If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.