SAMPLE • Alchemy of the Sea • Seaweed Clay Mask • Rejuvenate + Detox + Tighten
Alchemy of the Sea Seaweed Clay Mask
Rejuvenate + Detox + Tighten
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Embark on a journey with these deeply nourishing, powerful plant offerings, from both land and sea. Feed your skin with this immensely nutrient rich blend.
Ascophyllum nodosum (Kelp Powder), Avena Sativa (Gluten Free Oats), Bentonite Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Helichrysum arenarium (Helichrysum Flower), Verbascum Thapsus (Mullien Flower), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf).
HOW TO USE
• Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons into the palm of your hand.
• Add just enough water to form a thick paste, adding only a few drops at a time. (You can get creative and add honey, buttermilk, cream, or other milk alternatives for a more moisturizing effect)
• Gently massage onto your face in a circular motion.
• Allow to dry completely & rinse with cool water.
• Pat face dry, and follow with astringent and moisturizer/serum.
• Use it daily on trouble spots, or weekly as part of a complete facial treatment.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS
KELP POWDER - This nutrient rich plant is filled with vitamin c which is excellent for your skin, promoting skin elasticity and is believed to boost collagen. Also containing hydrating potassium, circulation promoting iron, brightening niacin and revitalizing choline.
BENTONITE CLAY - Bentonite clay is very effective and beneficial for your skin at any age. This clay draws out toxins from the skin, shrinks your pores, prevents breakouts, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. The Bentonite clay we use comes from naturally occurring volcanic ash sediments here in the United States. Bentonite clay has been traditionally used to assist in mineral deficiencies, and to help bind toxins making them more soluble, making it the perfect detoxifier.
RHASSOUL CLAY - This clay is quarry mined from deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It is sun dried and untreated. This clay has a higher ratio of silica, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and other trace minerals compared to other clays, therefore it is very nourishing to the skin. It balances the skin's natural oil production, and is hydrating to dry skin and calming to oily skin. It improves clarity, removes dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
OATS - Acts as a natural moisturizer by removing the dead skin cells, as well as penetrating deep into the skin, to provide much needed, deep moisturizing to your skin. Also enhances wound healing and shallow abrasions while improving collagen deposition and activation of immune cells within the skin.
HELICHRYSUM FLOWER - This flower is known for its anti inflammatory properties, making it an excellent addition to any skin care product.
MULLIEN FLOWER - The mullein flowers have the wisdom and powder of an antiseptic, helping with all acne, blackheads, pimples and other skin irritations.
PEPPERMINT LEAF - Makes skin brighter and promotes healthy skin, while also containing menthol that has a cooling effect and at the same time, works to brighten up the dull skin. Helps to heal acne by controlling the secretion of excess oil and preventing the clogging of pores, reducing outbreak.
Sample comes in a 0.25 oz BPA Free Plastic Jar
* If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
We collect California State Sales Tax for California residents only.
Our store accepts credit cards (through Etsy Direct Checkout), Paypal, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If you place an order and would like to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
Shipping from United States
All of our packages are sent with Lavender Buds and/or Rose Petals for an aromatic journey once you receive your package. If you have any allergies with these herbs, please let us know and we will be happy to leave them out.
All ready to ship items will be sent within 5 business days of receiving payment.
We ship via USPS mail. Overseas orders will take longer to arrive, please keep this in mind. (We will not mark any customs forms as "gift", nor can we alter any customs forms, as this is against the law)
Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes.
You will be sent an Email Confirmation via Etsy once your package has been shipped. This will contain all of your tracking information.
Moonrise Creek is a small 2-person, family owned, home based company. We generally do not accept returns on our items, though we are willing to work with you. If we have made an error with your order, please contact us within three days of receiving your package, and we can discuss a refund and/or exchange. We will not accept returns on any used items.
Please read through all item descriptions thoroughly, as this will allow you to fully understand the product you will be receiving. Since we do not use preservatives or stabilizers, products can change due to temperature fluctuations with seasons and in transit, please keep this in mind when ordering from our Company.
Do We Offer Wholesale?
• Yes, Please contact us with any wholesale inquires, you can email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com
Do We Offer Custom Orders?
• We are always open to hearing what you would like, and working with you. Please send us a message through the shop to discuss Custom Orders.
Do We Offer Collaborations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for collaborations.
Do We Participate in Donations?
• Yes, please email us at MoonriseCreek@gmail.com for Donation Requests. (We are not able to take part in each & every one, but try our best to give as much as we possibly can)
How Often Do We Ship Orders?
• We ship orders within 1-5 Business Days.
Do we offer samples?
• Yes, all of our samples are located in the SAMPLES section of the shop.